Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cooking at Munsee

Going to Munsee for the fourth time it still feels the same as the first. But this time I'm not apart of the backpacking project but apart of real mens cook. This is the first time that I have cooked for a large group of people and i believed it was going to be a easy, it is not. For anyone that want to be a part of real men's cook next year it is not a play all day project, the time you get to Munsee you begin to prepare denier for sixty others people, what only takes minutes to eat tacks hours to prepare non stope but i have learned so much making thing that I would never think of doing at home. I also discover a new passion in cooking, that food can be mor the just food. This class has been lots of fun so fare and we are just getting started I can wheat for the net day.

No comments:

Post a Comment