Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Nevada Diner Review

If you are looking for the classic diner feel with the booth seating, the smell of coffee, and large windows, The Nevada Diner captures it all. If you want a comfortable, homey place to get some coffee or perhaps pancakes and waffles, It's definitely your place.  However, if you crave a burger, consider Five Guys or Smash Burger instead. I ordered a medium rare burger that turned out to be more well done than I would have liked. The burger itself was on the thin side and I got the feeling that it had been frozen at one point; it definitely wasn't fresh ground beef. The only redeeming factors of my meal were the sides of cole slaw and french fries which were both delicious, and the roasted red pepper that was served with my burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment