Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Chipotle Customer Review

During my visit to Chipotle, I noticed a number of both negatives and positives. A positive about the visit was that the interior of the fast food restaurant was very decorative and had a nice glow to it. From the menu to the welcome signs, the whole inside of the place was eye catching and something to remember. Although the inside made the experience that much better, not everything was on point. The music in the restaurant made it extremely difficult to hear what anyone was saying. Having to lean over the counter and speak louder is not so pleasing. I ordered a chicken burrito with white rice, black beans, guacamole, etc. After watching the way the burrito was wrapped, I had no doubt that it would fall apart, which it eventually did! Having to turn my burrito into a bowl was a shame. Im going 50/50 on my visit to Chipotle. Don't get me wrong the food was amazing and packed with flavor, but it's hard to enjoy when you can't eat it properly. They're going to have to do a lot more than have a nice interior to make me a loyal customer. (Chipotle Rating:6.5/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment