Wednesday, May 6, 2015

My Chipotle Review

When I entered the dimly lit restaurant, I thought about the one word that could describe the energy in the room, exuberant. When I ordered my dish, the waiters were well mannered and kind; but they were talking faster than Speedy Gonzalez which made it difficult to understand what they were saying. But when I sat down and took the first spoon full of the dish, all of those gripes melted away like the cheese in my mouth.
    The food tasted amazing, almost as good as my mother's cooking. The flavors of the spices and vegetables mixed perfectly with the chicken meat, rice and cheese like a harmonizing chord in a Mozart concerto. As soon as I finished, instantly wanted more, which, in my opinion, is rare to find nowadays. Overall, despite the lack of color in the room,  the service was swift and orderly, the food well prepared and most importantly, it was absolutely delicious. I give Chipotle 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment