Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Chipotle: A Messy Taste of Heaven

 In the downtown area of Newark, you can smell the scent of cigarettes, muslim incense, & different cultural foods. As you make your way down Market St. you'll find yourself at everyone's favorite mainstream Mexican fast food restaurant, & no, it is not Taco Bell. It's Chipotle. The Chipotle in Newark has a modern feel to it. The Chipotle was not too hard to find since everything else around it is torn down or abandoned.  I walked in there to find a short line. Which is a blessing since this chain of tasty Mexican pleasantries are a popular crave in this day and age. You may find people of different ages and backgrounds sitting down to eat at Chipotle. As I made my way up the line I ordered a chicken buttito with brown rice and some black beans. I have had a couple negative experiences at the same fast food restaurant, but this one has been the best so far. I got my burrito made in less than 5 minutes and the workers had been friendly. As I came back to school to unwrap the aluminum foil of my burrito, things changed for the worse. My perfectly wrapped burrito(or so I thought) had transformed into a tortilla filled disaster. After every bite a glop of sour cream would be left somewhere on my face. At first I thought, maybe it was just the way I was eating. I later found out that my chicken burrito had been left unwrapped at the bottom. I had to look for a different route to maneuver my way around this food dilemma. As I found a spoon to dig my way out of this burrito, I decided to take another bite. Once again..sour cream all over my face. Overall I enjoyed the trip to Chipotle. I'd give my experience a 3 out of 5.

1 comment:

  1. Its a great work man.You are sharing post with information about messy taste of heaven.I really wish to thank you for sharing it to us.Its really nice article.Students can approach and students can improve their academic writing skill by taking this service help and students can improve their academic writing skill by taking this service help.

    ReplyDelete