Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Chipotle review

On Monday the class walked a few blocks down to Chipotle and enjoyed tasty Mexican food. From the outside, the restaurant did catch my eye and the same went for the inside. The inside and outside had a hipster, lounge type of feeling to it. Making it seem like a comfortable place to socialze and have a good time is another reason why I would go back. The overall food was good. I ordered a bowl with white rice, chicken, lettuce, and sour cream. As a sour cream fan it was great to have the option of putting extra. I am someone who does not like to get dirty so the fact that a bowl is an option allows for more people to enjoy it. The staff was extremely kind and had a very upbeat mood. If I had to rate it from a scale of 1-10 the score would be an 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment